7 Jan 2016

A New Year

Well, my poor blog, for which I had such good intentions, has been sorely neglected. I intend to get back on track. Lottie and Riley's adventures can be found on my Flickr stream, and Jones got a new puppy! "Spock" is from Iplehouse. Hopefully Jones managed to track down a tennis ball.


Meet Spock, the new puppy.Meet Spock, the new puppy.


A new girl has also moved in! She is a Secretdoll Person #21 and her name is Henry (short for Henrietta, but she's says don't even go there).  I love how quirky Secretdoll Persons are. Henry was a Christmas gift from my family.  I don't know a lot about her yet, but she is 13 years old and loves mysteries.  She sat right down at the desk to write her New Year's resolutions. Resolutions are always best with milk and cookies!


Meet Henry. Meet Henry. Meet Henry. 


I resolve to be better at updating my blog! I am now reaching for a cookie.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kristin :) I nominated you for a Liebster award :) THe details are on my blog: https://thelittlecupboard.wordpress.com/2016/01/22/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way this story is heading Kristin. :) I think Jones and Henry will be great friends.

    Will look forward to reading more about these two down the track. (That's a hint!!) :)
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete