25 Apr 2016

Introductions - Ripley and Cleo

We have a couple new kids on the block who haven't been introduced.  The first is Ripley (named by my daughter), an Adori by Haru Casting.  She has been here about a month, and is patiently waiting for faceups (weather is not yet permitting), but her 2 adorable faces are sweet as can be, even blank!


Getting Ready for School

Getting Ready for School

What is this strange place you have brought me to?!

And just yesterday, Cleo arrived to wish me a happy birthday! She is a Dollsbe "Be With You" Amond.

Cleo in New Spampy Duds

I think these 2 are going to have lots of adventures together!

Cool kids and best friends!

Ripley and Cleo are both wearing versions of the "Toronto Island Hoodie", a knitting pattern I plan to release later this week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristen,
    I love your AmonD and I can see the potential in your Adori. I will look forward to seeing the face ups on both plates.
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete